Two Job Opportunities Available: Job Captain and Project Architect
Carleton Hart Architecture focuses on projects that are community based and people oriented. CHA has a diverse range of projects, including mixed-use developments, multifamily and special-needs housing, community and cultural centers, civic buildings, aviation, and general commercial developments. Our 30-person firm is a dynamic team of problem solvers, creatives and collaborators that share a sincere interest in developing projects that have a positive impact. CHA strives to create architecture that seamlessly integrates the program with the natural and social environments.
Two Job Opportunities Available: Job Captain and Project Architect: Carleton Hart Architecture seeks collaborative individuals with a balance of technical knowledge, design ability, communication skills, and leadership qualities. We are looking for both a Job Captain and a Project Architect to work, learn, and have fun with us.
– Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited school of architecture
– 2-3 years of experience in a professional architectural firm (Job Captain)
– 5-10 years of experience in a professional architectural firm (Project Architect)
– Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite programs
– Ability to lead project team through design research, documentation, coordination, and construction
– Technical knowledge of architectural and engineering components of buildings and their interrelationships
– Interest in contributing to all phases of a project from pre-design services through construction administration
– Strong verbal, written, and graphic skills necessary to communicate concepts and solutions to project team, client, and the public
– Team player who is self-motivated, detail-oriented and has strong design sensibilities
To apply, send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please no follow up phone calls, walk-ins or emails.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.