Constructed in 1924, the former International Order of Odd Fellows headquarters was remodeled in the 1980s for affordable housing use. This major rehabilitation entailed windows (historic reproductions on the street elevations), cleaning of the brick and terra cotta, new roof, and a compete upgrade of all interior residential units. The building is listed in the National Register, and was subject to Portland historic design review, State SHPO and National Parks review and approval. By working closely with City and State agency staff through the early design process, the project team was able to win unanimous Landmarks Commission approval at our first hearing. Construction of the project was completed in December 2011.